Order garbage disposal in the "Gruzon" company on favorable terms for you.
Garbage is all things and objects that no longer have a daily use or purpose and which needs to be disposed of.
Waste is something that is thrown away, but can be reused. Items should only be treated as trash if they cannot be recycled. The amount of waste and garbage generated is a growing problem that affects not only the environment but also people. If not properly disposed of, waste can pollute water and be absorbed by fish and other aquatic organisms.
Waste is divided into 5 hazard classes:
- 1st class of danger - extremely dangerous
- 2nd class of danger - highly hazardous
- 3rd class of danger - moderately dangerous
- 4 hazard class - low hazard
- 5 hazard class - practically not dangerous
What is garbage?
Most industrial and household waste is in solid form. They mean:
- household waste,
- construction waste,
- sludge from water treatment facilities,
- wastes from air pollution control installations,
-solid, liquid, semi-solid or gaseous materials.
Examples of solid waste include: paper, cardboard, textiles, metal, chemicals, syringes and other medical waste, certain drugs, mercury from thermometers, light bulbs and batteries, pesticides, paints and solvents.
1. Production waste
Hazardous waste is potentially hazardous or harmful to the environment or human health. If any of them are formed in your enterprise, it is necessary to take measures to control them. It is very important to make sure that the company you use to dispose of each one has the right to do so. Wastes that are found in the laboratory include acetone, methanol, toluene, xylene and methylene chloride, arsenic, warfarin, nitroglycerin. Some of them have other characteristic properties such as flammability, corrosivity or reactivity) and include acetone, chloral hydrate, ethylene oxide, formaldehyde, mercury, phenol, reserpine, etc. Such waste is subject to inventory.
2. Solid agricultural waste is a subcategory of municipal solid waste and is waste generated from the raising of animals and the production or harvest of crops or trees.
3. Industrial solid waste includes waste generated from industrial processes and manufacturing. This category also includes medical waste.
4. Medical waste is industrial solid waste generated during the diagnosis, treatment or immunization of humans or animals, in related research, or in the production or testing of biological products.
5. Household waste - consumer waste (municipal) is solid waste, which is widely generated by all segments of the population. This category includes items such as batteries, certain light bulbs, in some cases pesticides and mercury-containing equipment.
6. Hazardous household waste is hazardous solid waste generated in small quantities by individual households across the country. This category includes a variety of household cleaners, paints, solvents, and other chemicals. Some items in this category, such as batteries, light bulbs and pesticides, are also considered general waste.
The company "Gruzon" offers, on favorable terms for you, real professionals in their field, experienced employees, and equipment for performing work related to garbage disposal.