Order loaders in the "Gruzon" company on favorable terms for you.
A loader is a profession in which mainly only the muscular physical strength of a person is used to perform various working operations for moving goods: loading, unloading, tilting, rolling and lifting. In some cases, devices are also used to facilitate heavy physical labor. The name of the profession comes from the word load (heaviness). The loader profession is extremely popular, and tens of millions of loaders work in the world. It would be a mistake to believe that a loader does not need any kind of qualifications, since in the modern world a loader must not only be strong and enduring, but also have the driving skills of controlling loading equipment (autocar, electric car, mechanized loader), clearly understand the basics of physics such as leverage and forces acting on the body, crane operator skills (telpher, hand winch, and more). The opinion about the low intelligence of the loader is also erroneous, since the loader has to carefully calculate not only the strength, but also the various ways of securing the loads and more. A professional loader is a specialist who can quickly assess the optimal algorithm actions during loading and unloading operations and ensure maximum safety of the volume of work performed.
Operational functions can be subdivided:
- Loading and unloading of heavy or bulky goods.
- Delivery, installation, assembly and dismantling of various household and professional equipment and others.
- Moving various loads in hard-to-reach places.
Depending on the loading and unloading program, loaders use the following tools and equipment:
Hydraulic trolley, stretch film, crowbars, shovels, cable couplings, ropes, chains and halyards, packing materials, sledgehammers and hammers, autocars and electric cars.
The main requirements for the profession of a loader are:
- The level of physical strength and health.
- Skills of working with loading equipment.
The profession of a loader is widely used and in demand in all corners of our country.
Distributed in all countries without exception on all continents. Objects where the work of loaders is used most widely:
- Sea and river ports.
- Railway and bus stations.
- Large shops.
- Factories and mining enterprises.
- Fishing companies.
- Transport companies of all types.
- Spaceports and airports.
- Construction companies.
What are the specializations of loaders:
- Riggers - specialize in loading bulky, non-standard and heavy loads (such as a grand piano, 300 kg safe, machine tools, heavy equipment, etc.). Usually they use auxiliary equipment in their work - rigging belts, cables, loading carts.
- Loaders-pickers - arrange, lay out and sort loads / goods.
- Loaders-forwarders - are involved in escorting cargo during transportation, are responsible for its safety, keep documentation and invoices with them. They are engaged in unloading and loading on site.
- Handyman loaders - employees with a wide range of duties, including loading and unloading, warehouse work, sorting, cleaning of the territory, etc. All auxiliary ancillary work is performed at the facility.
- Loaders-assemblers - perform all the duties of an ordinary loader, and also have professional skills in assembling / disassembling furniture; take the necessary tools with them to work.
- Packers - prepare goods for safe transportation; use in their work various packaging materials (film, boxes, stretch film, etc.); carry out loading and unloading operations
- Storekeepers are responsible for the operation of the warehouse. They are engaged in receiving and dispensing material values, checking accompanying documents, keeping warehouse documentation. If necessary, carry out loading and unloading operations.
The company "Gruzon" offers, on favorable terms for you, real professionals in their field, experienced employees, to perform work related to the qualification of a Loader.